TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please read this carefully.
1. All works offered for sale on this site are unique original paintings (unless otherwise stated).
2. All works are sold as seen and described. Gentreau.com makes every effort to ensure that the images
displayed are as close as possible to the real work, however we accept no liability for differences
between the image viewed on your computer and the real painting.
3. A painting will be reserved for 14 days only from the date of invoice, if no payment is received,
the work may be sold to another buyer.
4. The buyer pays for all transport costs, which will be calculated and included in the invoice.
All works will be shipped with full insurance and in the most secure manner possible.
5. All prices are quoted in european Euros, all payments must be made in Euros.
6. No works will be shipped until the full payment has been received and cleared at our bank.
7. There is no return policy under any circumstances.
Should the work be damaged in transit, it is the buyers responsibility to seek redress from the carrier.